An Educational and Unforgettable Diving Experience!
This tour has been designed to give first timers an educational and unforgettable diving experience. It’s a wonderful introduction to diving for snorkelers who are ready for a little more excitement. You will head out with your instructor, who will guide you in the exploration of this new and amazing world of fish and coral.
- Our beach location has the first Coral Lab in Cozumel and provides support to the NGO “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program”. When you book this tour, you contribute to the preservation of our coral reefs.
- Instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor.
- Dive from the beach (maximum depth of 25 feet)
This tour has been designed for the non-certified diver. After receiving 15 minutes of instruction and orientation from a PADI instructor, you will fitted with your scuba gear and enter the water directly from the beach. A few minutes are spent in waist-deep water for you to get used to breathing underwater. You will then head out with the instructor, who will guide you in the exploration of this new and amazing world of fish and coral. The dive site reaches a maximum depth of 25 feet.
What to Bring
- Cash or credit cards for photo or boutique purchases.
- Sun protection such as a hat, sun glasses a Lycra or Rash-guard. All sunscreens are considered pollutants and not allowed.
- Bathing suit, loose fitting clothing or a change of clothes for post activity.
- Some health restrictions do apply. Please review our medical waiver for specific questions. If a “yes” answer is required for any question you must have a written letter from a medical physician authorizing you to participate in a diving activity.
- Sand Dollar Sports reserves the right on any final decision regarding your ability to dive.
- Download medical form. Click here
- All sunscreens are prohibited at our location rash-guards are strongly recommended.
Discover Scuba Diving (Shore Dive)
With Equipment $79
10 Years Old
Discover Scuba Diving (1 Shore Dive + 1 Boat Dive)
With Equipment $150
10 Years Old