Cozumel scuba diving is one of the best experiences in the world!
Featuring up to 200 feet of visibility, crystal clear blue water, brilliant soft coral reefs, fantastic wall dives, and a huge variety marine life in the confines of the Marine Park “Arrecifes de Cozumel”. It’s truly a sight not to be missed. An incredible array of marine life can be seen on these dives – stingrays, nurse sharks, manta rays, sea turtles, spotted eagle rays and lobsters.
- First dive may be Palancar Gardens
- Second dive will be captain’s choice
- When you book this tour you are contributing to the preservation of our coral reefs, supporting the NGO “Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program”.
Whether you’re an experienced scuba diver or newly certified, enjoy some of the best drift diving at “Arrecifes de Cozumel” National Marine Park, known for its spectacular coral formations. Depending on the day’s conditions, your first stop may be the Palancar Gardens, a classic Cozumel reef. Your second dive will be the captain’s choice, guaranteed to be teeming with tropical fish, lobsters and moray eels. All of the dive locations are within the “Arrecifes de Cozumel” Marine Park and everything within its boundaries is strictly hands-off. Take only pictures and leave only bubbles. Our professional dive masters will guide you with an emphasis on safety and best sustainable practices, making sure your interaction with wildlife is as minimally intrusive as possible. This is limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last two years.
TO BOOK YOUR DIVE WE REQUIERE YOUR RESERVATION BY 5PM THE DAY PRIOR TO YOUR PROPOSED DAY OF DIVING.
Dive Package Rates
The more you dive, the less you pay!
- 1 day – 2 tank boat dive – $100 USD – BOOK HERE
- 2 day – 2 tank boat dive – $190 USD – BOOK HERE
- 3 day – 2 tank boat dive – $270 USD – BOOK HERE
- 4 day – 2 tank boat dive – $340 USD – BOOK HERE
- 5 day – 2 tank boat dive – $400 USD – BOOK HERE
What to Bring
- Sun protection such as a hat, sun glasses a Lycra or Rash-guard. All sunscreens are considered pollutants and not allowed.
- Bathing suit, loose fitting clothing or a change of clothes for post activity.
- Certified divers must present a valid certification “C” card in order to participate. Tank and weights are included for all divers, wetsuit is not included. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Please consult our medical waiver for specific questions regarding health restrictions. If a “yes” answer is required for any question you must have a written letter from a medical physician authorizing you to participate in a diving activity. Sand Dollar Sports reserves the right on any final decision regarding your ability to dive. Click here to Download waiver.
- All sunscreens are prohibited at our location rash-guards are strongly recommended.
- Price does not include “Cozumel Marine Park” fee. $5.00 USD per person per day for each diver
WITH EQUIPMENT $100
10 Years Old